We are now searching for our Operators who will team up with our production team.
DUTIES AND SKILLS
Reporting to the Production Team Leaders, the job incumbent will be mainly required to:
- Manufacture medical devices with minimum scrap at right level of quality
- Follow work instructions in place and good documentation practices
- Ability to work in clean-room environment with 21 degrees.
- Good hands and eyes coordination
- Manually skilled and honest
- Pay attention to details
- Application of quality system rules
- Willing to work without makeups, jewelleries, nail polishes, henna and mobile phones during working hours.
- Knowledge on converting measurements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum qualification: School Certificate and ideally with scientific background
- Higher School Certificate holders may also apply
- Previous experience in the manufacturing sector (textile, jewellery, medical,…) will be an advantage
- You like the small details
- You like to follow instructions
- You are disciplined, neat and tidy
- You can wear a gown, mask and head cap (to work in our clean rooms)
- You are responsible person and will not be absent from work regularly
Abilities on extended hours:
Morning Shift: 7.00 am to 5.00 pm
Afternoon Shift: 1.00 pm to 11.00 pm
Night Shift: 10.30 pm to 7.30 am
- Training plans
- Medical Insurance
- Team Building
- Company Transport
- Good Manufacturing working environment
- And also other benefits
The company reserves the right to call only suitable candidates who meet above criteria.
We invite you to join us and reach the opportunity to work in a Company with a friendly work environment. With the possibility to learn and grow in Competences.